Associate Professor of Legal Philosophy, Paul Scholten Centre for Jurisprudence, University of Amsterdam Law School (1.0 FTE; UHD1 since 2015).
- Member of the Vaccinations Committee of The Health Council of the Netherlands.
- Participant in the Research Priority Area Law and Justice Across Borders.
- Appointed member of the Faculty's Research Council (Onderzoeksraad).
- Associate member of the Philosophy Department in the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Amsterdam.
- Director of the Paul Scholten Centre for Jurisprudence, University of Amsterdam Law School.
- Lecturer at the PPLE Bachelor programme (Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics) at the University of Amsterdam.
- Dean for PhD students (Promovendi-decaan) of the University of Amsterdam Law School.
- Board member of the Association for Social and Political Philosophy.
- Fellow with both the Institute for Migration and Ethnicity Studies and the Amsterdam Centre for Inequality Studies, University of Amsterdam.
- Chair of the external advisory body (externe adviesraad) of the Political Science Department, Radboud University Nijmegen.
- Standing auditor of the Board of Studies of Faculty’s Research Masters & PhD education program.