Associate Professor of Legal Philosophy, Paul Scholten Centre for Jurisprudence, University of Amsterdam Law School (1.0 FTE – UHD1 since 2015).
- member of the Vaccinations Committee of The Health Council of the Netherlands.
- Associate member of the Philosophy Department in the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Amsterdam.
- Director of the Paul Scholten Centre for Jurisprudence, University of Amsterdam Law School.
- Lecturer at the PPLE Bachelor programme (Politics, Psychology, Law and Economics) at the University of Amsterdam.
- Dean for PhD students (Promovendi-decaan) of the University of Amsterdam Law School.
- Board member of the Association for Social and Political Philosophy.
- Fellow with both the Institute for Migration and Ethnicity Studies and the Amsterdam Centre for Inequality Studies, University of Amsterdam.
- Chair of the external advisory body (externe adviesraad) of the Political Science Department, Radboud University Nijmegen.